Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Non School Related Post

So, this is the first blog post that I'm not doing for my class. I'm in Fort Worth for the Summer but I wish I could be back in Lake Travis so I could go on the lake everyday and go downtown and go to shows at Emo's. Buuuuuuuuut I'm stuck in Fort Worth interning for a Congresswoman, working at a wakeboard shop and taking summer classes. The internship is fun and the wakeboard shop is pretty cool too. So it's not all that bad. But all my roommates are gone so its just me in a 5 bedroom house which is kind of creepy. But anyway that's whats up for me this summer. But I'm glad its summer because it gives me an excuse to listen to a lot of ska.

Mostly on this blog I just plan on showing youtube videos and other random cool stuff I've been distracted with so here is my first video I'm going to post. I watched it for the first time a few days ago and I like seeing people get hurt because it makes me feel better about myself so here it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hellol,

    I lolve your blog. It makes me happy, but miss us. We shall slay zombies together soon.

    -kthxbai

    ReplyDelete